- Compiling a bibliography?
- Need a list of books on a certain topic?
- Missing author, publication dates etc?
- Need to trace the details of a book that's out of print?
- Need the date of a past journal or newspaper article?
We can provide a whole range of bibliographic details from title & author, right through to pagination and price. If you deal with the general public we can provide you with the correct information to pass onto your customer - they'll remember how helpful you were! Here are just some examples of the range of information we can provide -
- Details: Titles, sub-titles, series, authors, editors, illustrators, formats, dimensions, ISBNs, ISSNs, contents, descriptions, prices, publishing history.
- Formats: Books, newspapers, multimedia, maps, reports & more
- Scope: English language publications - from out of print up to forthcoming.
Sources used include a range of bibliographic resources, including Whitaker's, British Library databases and university catalogues.